Friday, April 11, 2008

Tumblin' Monkeys!


"Tumblin' Monkeys" just arrived at our house from Amazon, and stands about 10 inches high. The cute little monkeys dangle by their curly tails from the neony plastic branches which are strategically placed by the players in advance of the tree's colonization by monkeys.

Your job is to gradually remove the sticks while endeavoring to prevent the monkeys from tumbling to the fake sand under the tree during your turn: the player with the fewest traumatized monkeys wins. I presume that the strategy is to choose a branch with as few monkeys as possible, or to remove the branch in such a tender way as to ensure the monkeys will latch on to a nearby branch. I don't know as I haven't played it yet - I was caught up in the cuteness of the curly tails when we opened the box this morning. I think the detachable palm fronds will also serve as a crown for the winner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this looks like something i would want to play.